Thursday, July 17, 2014

JESUS IS COMING SOON

Jesus is coming soon, can you hear Him?

Jesus is coming soon can't you hear Him? He's calling you to repentance, He is saying my child give me your heart and I will give you a kingdom.

Matthew 6:33   

 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

How much does God love me?

John3:16; For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
This is how much God loves you, He gave His only son and this is why, so that when He comes you and I would not be destroyed in hell fire. By believing in Jesus Christ you and I will have a whole and lasting life. God did not go through all this trouble of  sending His son merely to point an accusing finger- He did not come to tell us how bad we are, He came so He can put us back together again.

Trust God!

Why don't you trust God today; Jesus wants you to give Him your heart come unto Him just as you are  he's waiting with open arms, waiting to welcome you home Jesus is asking you to give him your heart and he will give you a kingdom. He said I am the way, the truth, and the life
no one cometh unto father except through me. look around you there are so much violence kids killing kids and even parents, raping, stealing you name it, its there.But this is not what God wants for our life it is the trick of the devil. I want to invite you my friends to let go and let God. Give Him your life today, today is the acceptable time not tomorrow, He wants it all today all of you.

Christ wants you to come just as you are there is no price for you to pay Jesus already paid the price. Give Him your heart today and He will do the rest if you give Him a chance, ask yourself this question, without Jesus in my life where would I spend eternity?

Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Mathew11:28;

If you have read this and you do not yet invite Jesus into your heart will you pray this prayer with me.
Dear Jesus;
I know I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness.I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. Please guide my life and help me to do Thy will
In Your precious name, Amen!!

Did you pray this prayer?
If you did , I encourage you to find a bible reading church to attend.
Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment