Sunday, December 2, 2012

Obedience

Obedience to God

Do not forget God; "Be careful to obey all the commands I am giving you today.Then you will live and multiply, and you will enter and occupy the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors." (Deuteronomy 8:1)
{Deuteronomy 8: 1} Tells us to obey God's commands. We do this by obeying God with.....

  1. Our heart; By loving Him more than any relationship.activity,achievement or possession.
  2. Our will; By committing ourselves completely to Him.
  3. Our Mind; By seeking to know Him and His words.So His principles and values from the foundation of all we think and do.
  4. Our Body; By recognizing that our strength, talents and sexuality are given to us by God to be used for pleasures and fulfillment according to His rules, not ours.
  5. Our finances; By deciding that all of the resources we have ultimately comes from God, and that we are to be managers of them and not owners.
  6. Our future;By deciding to make service to God and people the main purpose of our life work.
Our obedience to God is essential to our soul salvation, we must stay connected to God through His words. Through studying,meditating, commitment,love and faithfulness. The only way we are truly living is to allow God to be in full control of our every circumstances

Our prayer:
Father today I ask that you take over my life, Help me Lord to trulu surrender my life to you infull obedience,
Lord ere I am, please take my heart, my will,my mind, my body,my finances and my future. All that You have given me Lord I give back to You. Lord I am willing to follow your commandments give me strength Lord to be obedient to your will , in Jesus name , Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment